POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : greetings from Miker : greetings from Miker Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:14 EDT (-0400)
  greetings from Miker
From: MR
Date: 19 May 1999 14:31:19
Message: <3742f567.0@news.povray.org>
hello,

just wanted to introduce myself, and see if i can successfully
post here.  i learned about povray about 8 months ago from
an email friend in australia.  played with it a bit then and then
let it sit idle for a few months.  my name is michael robison,
but i go by miker.

about 4 months ago i dove into it pretty hard and i'm having
a great time with it.  i'm not much of an artist, and don't plan
on ever being that good, but i like the math involved in the
animation side of things.

i have been posting for a while to rendering.raytracing and
animations and algorithms.  i thought i'd try and get my foot
in the door here.

thanks, miker